Thursday, June 25, 2009

"The Redwoods and Stout Grove" 6.22.09

I wanted to include some more pictures of the hike in the Redwoods and through Stout Grove. You can click on a picture for a larger image. Enjoy. - Alan

Tree huggers!

























The bark on a Coastal Redwood and grow up to a foot in thickness.


















The view from the Cresent Beach Overlook. We had our picnic there and Noah helped us spot a Bald Eagle.















Noah. Need I say more?



The entrance into Stout Grove.













A little man among giants.

2 comments:

  1. Alan, I am so hoping that you are bringing some of those ferns back for me, cool!! Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I feel like an elf without any gold." - Noah Pike from "Funny Things I Said," by Noah Pike
    - Derek

    ReplyDelete